Peter Warren Car Finance & Insurance
At Peter Warren Automotive we take pride in our Finance Department’s professionalism and ability to provide car loans and car finance products at the most competitive pricing in the industry. Our team of experts in the Finance and Insurance Department (F&I) play a vital role in helping customers obtain the best payment plan on their New or Used car purchase. Every customer’s financial picture is unique and particular attention is paid to meeting his or her needs with the most attractive financing package available.
Here are some of the advantages of financing your new car purchase with Peter Warren:
» Fast Approval:
Generally given by the next working day
» Fixed Interest rates:
Comfort knowing your repayments will remain the same for the life of the loan
» No Deposit :
Use your cash for other things, 100% finance to approved applicants.
» No Obligation Quotes:
Speak to our experienced team of finance managers for a FREE consultation.
» Match Your Budget:
Structured payments can be put in place to suit your weekly budgets.
Car loans are available for private purchases, car leasing, car hire purchase and chattel mortgage. Complete the Finance Enquiry Form today for an obligation-free car finance quote!
Allianz Motor Insurance
Peter Warren Automotive understands the importance of trust and security when it comes to insuring your vehicle. That’s why we’ve partnered with Allianz to provide you with a car insurance product designed to protect your vehicle and your investment in it.
Allianz Motor Insurance provides you with a great range of features as well as optional benefits so that you can tailor your cover to suit your needs.
- Increase your excess to reduce your premium1
- Choose your preferred repairer
- Claims support 24/7
- Rental car for up to 30 days if your car is stolen ($100 per day limit)
- Safe driver discount for eligible drivers1,4 in addition to the no claim bonus
For further information on the features and benefits of Allianz Motor Insurance please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document
- Accidental loss of or damage to your vehicle
- New for old replacement of a new vehicle after a total loss, if you purchased your vehicle new from the manufacturer or dealer and your vehicle is less than 2 years old from its first registration at the time it is declared a total loss
- Cover for legal liability to pay compensation for loss or damage to other people’s property and legal liability for supplementary bodily injury (up to $20 million for any one event or series of related events)
Accidental death benefit ($25,000 in any one period of insurance)
- Legal costs
- Emergency repairs (up to $500)
- Rental car following theft ($100 per day limit, up to 30 days)
- Temporary cover on replacement vehicle (14 days)
- Reasonable costs of towing after a covered accident
- Trailer and caravan cover ($1,000 or market value whichever is the lesser)
- Personal items (Up to $1,000 for any one incident)
- Emergency accommodation and travelling expenses (Up to $1,000 for any one incident)
- Transportation costs (Up to $500 for any one incident)
- Legal liability cover when using a substitute vehicle
- Lock re-keying / re-coding (Up to $1,000 for any one incident)
- Child seat / baby capsule cover (Up to $500 for any one incident)
- Protected No Claim Bonus (1st claim per period of insurance)
- Rental car following accident ($100 per day limit, up to 30 days)
- Removal of basic excess for windscreen claims (1 replacement and 2 repairs in any period of insurance)
- Tools of trade (Up to $1,500 for any one incident)
Optional excesses which you can select to decrease your premium
- Restricted driver excess ($2,500 any one claim)
- Unnamed driver excess ($2,500 any one claim)
This list is a guide only. For information on what is covered and what is not covered and any limits and excesses that apply, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document
How to Claim
You can make a motor claim online, or by contacting one of our dedicated claims specialists. You can submit your claim notification 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you:
- Lodging your claim online is generally faster than over the phone
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- We will contact you within the next 24 business hours to arrange the next steps
All you need to do is complete the online claim form.5 Once it is lodged, a friendly claims specialist will contact you as soon as possible.
You can also call the claims hotline on 1300 139 664 and a specialist will help you with the claims process.
Disclaimer: Peter Warren Automotive PTY LTD ABN 6700293621 AR number 234241 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Pro duct Disclosure Statement available from here. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
1 Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts / entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts / entitlements.
2 The online discount applies to new Motor Insurance policies. Applies to the first year’s premium only (unless stated otherwise). Promotional or other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who apply for insurance via other methods.
3 Maximum discount percentage varies from State to State.
4 Safe Driver Discount applies to new Motor Insurance policies with comprehensive cover only. To be eligible for a safe driver discount:
• the ratable driver must be aged 30 years or over;
• the insured (owner) must have held a maximum no claim bonus for the last five consecutive years; and
• all nominated drivers must have had no at fault claims for the last five years.
5 There are certain situations where your claim may not be paid. This may be due to your failure to abide by the terms and conditions of the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document, or because your eligibility to hold the product has changed and you have not disclosed this to us previously. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Document