Why should you be waiting for the all-new Skoda Kodiaq?
Have you ever wanted a car that can really do anything? We don't just mean go off-road and climb slippery hills, or fit into tight parking spaces but still have enough room for your shopping. We mean a car that can be a torch, an ice-scraper, a magnifying glass, a bottle opener and an intercom. The Skoda Kodiaq is that car.
It sounds less like a car, and more like a Swiss Army Knife, right? Well, it's still a very functional SUV, and it's set to hit Australian shores mid-2017. For your do-anything car, make sure you consider the Skoda Kodiaq.
What are the coolest features of the Skoda Kodiaq?
There are far too many amazing features to list in just one review – but below is a list of a few of the coolest:
- The lower fog lamps double as cornering lamps to keep the road lit when you turn.
- The inside of the fuel hatch has an ice-scraper attachment for when you're up the mountain skiing for the day. This can also double as a microscope, if you need to inspect anything up close.
- The interior boot light can detach and be used as a torch, which is also magnetised and can stick onto the car.
- When the doors open, a protection strip flips out and guards against any light bumps from nearby obstacles.
- There's a system around the driver that you can activate and speak into at normal volume, focusing on the road, and the sound will be amplified through the rear speakers. If your kids are messing around in the back, you can tell them off without even turning around!
- The bottle holders in the front have grips on them so a bottle can be unscrewed with one hand.
A deliciously detailed cabin reminds you that you're driving around in a fine European car, and the chrome accents bring a burst of sophistication to the leather surfaces. The car seats seven people, and there's a separate temperature control in the rear, so all passengers can be comfortable in their own environments while the driver sets the atmosphere up front.
This car has it all. When the Skoda Kodiaq goes on sale in the middle of 2017, it's going to be popular among Australian buyers. It's a highly functional car for our roads, and it looks great. Plus, it's packed with all sorts of great features, just like any Skoda should be. For more information about this car and to register your interest, head into the Peter Warren Automotive Skoda dealership in Sydney today.